Opening the Menagerie: Gorefu
“Death by 1,000 Feathers”
We’re going to use a steady stream of small flying attacks to cut Gorefu into little aquatic ribbons before moving in for the kill with Predatory Strike.
Crow (p/s) (Squawk, Peck, Murder)
Brilliant Kaliri (p/b) (Quills, Shriek, Predatory Strike)
Cenarion Hatchling (b/b) (Quills, Screech, Lift Off)
Note: I don’t know that breed matters, but this is what I used.
Start with the Crow.
- Murder. (Round 1/3)
- Murder. (Round 2/3)
- Murder. (Round 3/3)
- Peck. (Your Crow should die here.) Bring in your Kaliri.
- Is Gorefu in Execute Range? Yes: Predatory Strike. No: Quills.* Repeat until Gorefu is dead.
- Gorefu caps out at taking 657 damage in one attack. This is your Execute Range for step 6.
- Murder is the same as Flock (a much more common ability).
- Most of these pets have cheap/easy analogs. Look for chickens/turkeys to replace the crow, owls to replace the kaliri, and any strong flying pet as backup in slot 3 (moths are quite common).