Daily Quest: Jeremy Feasel
Jeremy has a selection of pets that shouldn’t be too much trouble to deal with. They hit harder and have more health than the normal (rare) versions of his pets, but a simple soft counter strategy is enough to handle them.
Onyxian Whelpling (Tail Sweep, Healing Flame, Lift-Off)
Fel Flame (Burn, Immolate, Conflagrate)
Darkmoon Tonk (Missile, Shock & Awe, Ion Cannon)
Any other dragon that has the same abilities can be substituted for the Whelpling.
Start with the Whelpling.
- Tail Sweep.
- Tail Sweep.
- Healing Flame
- Lift-Off. (2-round ability)
Judgment should be dead at this point. Just leave in your Whelpling and use the following priority until it dies:
- Healing Flame if off CD
- Lift-Off in the round following the first Lock On
- Tail Sweep
When the Whelpling dies, bring in your Fel Flame. Use the following priority:
- Immolate to put up DoT
Between the DoT and the bonus damage the DoT gives to Conflagrate, Honky-Tonk shouldn’t last long, even with the mechanical Failsafe ability (self-rez). Probably 1-2 Burn is all you will need. Just leave your Fel Flame in until it dies and follow this priority:
- Fezwick will stun you. Just leave the pet in.
- When you are no longer stunned, try to get Immolate up so the DoT will tick after you die.
- Burn until you die. (you will probably die before you even get 1 off, if not don’t expect more than 1-2)
When the Fel Flame dies, bring in Darkmoon Tonk and follow this priority:
- Is Fezwick at or below ~1,000 HP? If yes, Ion Cannon. If no, go to 2.
- Shock & Awe if off CD.
Don’t forget that Ion Cannon requires 2 rounds of rest after using, so use it as a finishing move to avoid the downtime. With Ion Cannon dealing 1,000 or more HP against Fezwick, “execute range” won’t take long to get to.