Wisdom (Peck, Wild Magic, Rip)
Patience (Broom, Tranquility, Clean-Up)
Knowledge (Tail Sweep, Amplify Magic, Solar Beam)
Emerald Proto-Whelp (Emerald Bite, Emerald Presence, Proto-Strike)
Nether Ray Fry (Tail Sweep)
Flayer Youngling (Blitz, Deflection, Kick)
Start with the Dragon; he will start with Wisdom. Wisdom always goes Wild Magic, Rip, Peck.
- Emerald Presence (keep up)
- Emerald Bite until Wisdom dies.
- Emerald Bite until Proto-Whelp dies.
- Swap to Nether Ray
- Tail Sweep until Ray dies.
- Swap to Flayer Youngling.
- Nether Ray felt like dead weight. I really wanted to use Scourged Whelpling, as it would work better in this comp, but I had already used mine on another team. If you have one to spare, replace the Ray.
- I followed the following priority until Knowledge was dead:
- Kick when Amplify Magic is up.
- Deflection when Amplify Magic is up and Kick is on CD.
- Blitz when Amplify Magic is NOT up, and when nothing else is available.