Some general advice for healing the proving grounds as a holy paladin:
- Beacon on the tank and the hunter.
- Stand in melee range and stun/interrupt as often as possible.
- Use Judgement/Holy Shock as often as possible to build holy power.
- Spend holy power on Eternal Flame (try to keep it rolling on at least 2, preferably 3 targets).
- Make sure you have healing gear (trinkets/rings/etc.). Yes, they do make a big difference.
- Make good use of your cooldowns, even your “Hand of __” spells.
- Hand of Sacrifice is a nice CD for heavy tank damage.
- Hand of Protection instantly removes Chomp (but be careful not to HoP the tank).
- Grab and use a warlock cookie from the soulwell.