Ok, week 3 in Grimrail Depot gave us our victory. Well done, team!
Things to take away:
- It wasn’t our cleanest run, but somehow we eked it out. Seriously, of all our runs, I think this may have been our dirtiest, messiest, most skin-of-our-teeth run. How the heck did this one get us the medal?
- Who cares? It totally counts!
- Our time put us at #79 realm time.
- For the first time our time was not guild best (but oh well).
- We seemed more focused coming back from our bio break. We may start taking shorter ones more frequently. I haven’t decided.
- We did a great job of picking up the pace in the last few minutes.
- Our boss time on the last boss was a new best, which was the difference between silver and bronze.
- We did a great job of recovering from wipes/near wipes, which played a major factor.
As always, I am proud of the work we did this week, and finishing dungeon 4/8 is a good milestone.
Next up is Skyreach. Video for next week:
I’ll post a more comprehensive/detailed list as I study up a bit more, but first appearances suggest there are some things to focus on as we watch the video:
- Target priorities/switching/interrupts: Many mobs do heals or deadly mechanics.
- Lots of ground zones to watch out for.
- Personal Defensive CDs/healing tonics. If Mythic is anything to judge by I won’t be able to heal through the 2nd boss without a bit of help.
- Mechanics, mechanics, mechanics.