Our last week with the challenge mode version of Auchindoun turned out much better. Keep in mind that we accomplished more (a complete clear) in less time (1h45m vs 3h).
Here’s the takeaway:
- We all still need to review the video and become more familiar with it. I’ll call out a few key differences here and there, but this is our basic gameplan. A repeat of the link to the video, in case you’ve misplaced it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQRypUXfL74
- We all did much, much better at interrupts, movement, and mechanics. Good job, there.
- We made some adjustments that worked well for us, especially on bosses 3 and 4. Applying these next week will help us out and shave off precious seconds.
- I have some ideas that might work for the things that we’re still having trouble with. I’ll try to be more vocal/assertive in delivering those.
- I’m replacing my wonky mouse so my healing should be much better/faster next week.
- I’ll try to to be more organized next week, including making sure we get started on time.
As I said last week, this is challenging content and execution matters, but we can do this. More importantly: we just did it. Now we just need to tighten things up and shave time off the clock. All in all, a very good week. We’re making good progress and we can keep it up. Good work, guys. I’m looking forward to next week.