Random Trainer: Sully “The Pickle” McLeary
Socks (Claw, Infected Claw, Unholy Ascension)
Monte (Huge Sharp Teeth, Vicious Streak, Burrow)
Rikki (Gnaw, Cute Face, Bloodfang)
Frog (Tongue Lash, Healing Wave, Swarm of Flies)
Sandy Petrel (Thrash, Lift Off)
Moth (Slicing Wind, Cocoon Strike)
Start with the Frog; he will start with Socks.
- Use Tongue Lash
- Use Swarm of Flies
- Spam Tongue Lash
- Use Healing Wave as needed.
- Socks will cast Unholy Ascension on his undead turn. Heal up if it’s off cooldown.
- He will bring in Monte. Use the same priority as above, starting with step 2 until your frog dies.
Bring in your Petrel
- Spam Thrash
- Use Lift Off to avoid Burrow.
- He will bring in Rikki. Deal as much damage as you can before you die, but try to make sure you use Lift Off to avoid the Bloodfang or he’ll heal right back up. If he does, don’t sweat it, your third pet can handle Rikki without help.
Bring in your Moth
- Spam Slicing Wind
- Time the use of Cocoon Strike to block either Bloodfang or Gnaw, it doesn’t matter which.
Barring insanely bad luck on his Cute Face dodges this match won’t even be close.