Ok, so I was in a strange mood, and mulling over some ideas for some raiding rules and for some reason it popped into my head to do a 10 commandments sort of thing. These aren’t the actual rules, just a funny little parody of the biblical commandments that I thought up while trying to figure out the rules I wanted to use.
The 10 Commandments of Raiding
I am the Lead, thy Guide…
- Thou shalt have no other Raid Leads before me.
- Thou shalt not make for thyself an idol of loot.
- Thou shalt not scream the Raid Lead’s name in Vent.
- Thou shalt remember the Raid Day to keep it awesome.
- Thou shalt honor thy healers and thy tanks.
- Thou shalt not kill… excepting that thou follow the kill order.
- Thou shalt not commit meter-whoring.
- Thou shalt not steal the loot.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness as to why thou ended up dead.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors helm, nor his boots, nor his trinket.