So I finally screwed up enough courage to tank some HoTs. I had fantastic luck with my dps set, nabbing a cool 8 upgrades between the quests and the drops. Sadly, I only got the one tanking upgrade (the gun from the quest), but I did manage to get a couple from JP.
After running through them, I have noticed a few things.
- It’s much easier and less nerve-wracking the 2nd time through.
- Tanking is not so bad, once you get down to it.
- Instant queues are freaking awesome.
- Stupid dps (ignore marked KO, pull for me, etc.) make me nuts.
- If you take any damage at any point during the dungeon, you are “squishy”.
- Anyone who utters the phrase “gogogo” while my healer is drinking needs to die in a fire.
That is all for now.